Don’t miss the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference on October 4th in New York City and on November 30th in Washington, D.C.!
This is a great event if you’ve been out of the workforce and are contemplating a return. I took a train up to last year’s conference in NYC, and it was worth every penny. Great speakers, tons of practical advice, connections with fellow relaunchers and, best of all, employers. I’m especially excited that the conference is coming to Washington this year.
Here’s what iRelaunch founders and Back on the Career Track co-authors Carol Cohen and Vivian Rabin have to say about the event:
“Through our many iRelaunch Return to Work Conferences around the country and in London—this is our 10th in the last 3 years—we have helped literally hundreds of women and men return to the workforce after a career break—whether voluntary or involuntary, and whether they were out for 3 months or 20+ years. Several of last year’s NYC Conference attendees found jobs within just a few months of attending the Conference and credited the Conference for helping them land their new opportunities. Last year’s NY Conference sold out, so we urge people to register early.”
Coming to New York City:
The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference Hosted by NYU Stern School of Business
October 4, 2011
- Are you a professional who has been out of the workforce for 1-20 years or more?
- Are you thinking about returning to work, but not sure what you want to do at this point in your life?
- Do you know what you want to do, but you’re worried about whether you’re marketable?
- Are you tired of answering online job ads and not getting any response?
Register now for the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference hosted by NYU Stern School of Business on October 4, 2011. Join return to work experts Carol Fishman Cohen and Vivian Steir Rabin for an exciting day of education, inspiration and networking with employer sponsors, including Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Bloomberg, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, MIT Professional Education, Accenture, and TeenLife Media.
Harvard MBAs who successfully relaunched their own careers, Carol and Vivian have decades of work experience (and 9 children!) between them. They have shared their career reentry strategies and advice at more than 100 career reentry events, and are frequently quoted in the media.
The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference has been held all over the U.S. and in London, attracting hundreds of MBAs, JDs, engineers, scientists and other professionals. Carol and Vivian’s powerful keynote kicks off a compelling lineup of panels, workshops, and networking in a non threatening environment that will energize and empower you to move ahead with your relaunch. By the end of the Conference, you’ll leave with:
- the knowledge to craft your personalized return to work plan
- self-assessment and networking tools and resources
- insight into how to use social networking to enhance your job search
- valuable employer contacts
- a gift copy of acclaimed career reentry strategy book Back on the Career Track
- renewed confidence
- new professional friends and connections
The iRelaunch Return to Work Conference is unlike any other event you’ve attended. To get a feel for the Conference, watch this short video clip featuring past participants.
And here’s a sampling of comments we’ve received from past Conference attendees:
- “The day’s format was perfect with depth of content, time to network and occasions to learn and reflect.”
- “It was a tremendous confidence booster, without being intimidating. The workshops were thought provoking and revealing.”
- “I learned an enormous amount of information about the skills required to maneuver the internet job search process, local networking opportunities and creative marketing techniques for those ‘stay at home years.’”
- “Yesterday’s Conference was fabulous! Thank you both for providing such a forum, for your insights and experiences and for assembling amazing panels. The energy and enthusiasm in that room was contagious and I can honestly say that attending was one of the best things I’ve done as I seek to continue my career.”
Click here to learn more about the Conference, the agenda, employer sponsors and video testimonials by past Conference participants. Click here to register. Please book early, as places are limited. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
Special rate for friends of “Back in Force” is $130 (the regular fee is $160), and includes admission to all the day’s sessions, breakfast, lunch and a gift copy of Back on the Career Track. Enter “Back in Force” in the “How did you hear about us?” box on the online registration form, and you will receive a credit within 48 hours of registration.